NEW HAMPSHIRE DRIVERS NEEDED !!!

For the transportation arrangements for rescues and adoptions. Please post here if you need a transport or if you are available to transport.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily

NEW HAMPSHIRE DRIVERS NEEDED !!!

Post by GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily »

Yoo Hoooooooo Mark, Deb, Karen, Paul et al, all my New Hampshire Buds!

Karin doesn't have a 'run sheet' but she is the 'coordinator. This is fairly informal. I will develop a run sheet if we need one.

You can contact Karin directly at her email below:

KARIN BUNDY <kbundytripp> wrote: I need help getting a dog that is in Mason NH, which is near the MA border. I live in CT. Do we have anyone up there that would be willing to help me with transporting him to asap? He is not deaf or blind, but he is an Aussie who needs help!

KARIN BUNDY <kbundytripp> wrote:
I've reached out to the MARS (the Mini Aussie Rescue) in NH, to see if they can take him in. If not, then I am hoping someone in NH or upper MA can meet me halfway with him. I live in CT, so it would not be more then 1 person involved in helping him get to me, if I can't find a foster home or adopter before then.

I'm coordinating everything for him. He LOVES people & is the sweetest Aussie, but he needs to have someone who can & will do something with him. He is GORGEOUS...a true Mini, not a dwarf or mishapen Aussie. I have photos if anyone wants to see him. He is a deep dark, red merle (more of a dark chocolate!) with marble eyes. BEAUTIFUL! If I didn't have my Stanley (my blind boy), who will NOT accept another dominant male dog in the house, I would gladly adopt this little guy. I'd love to use him for agility & flyball! He only weighs 19lbs!
When they brought him out to me, I asked them where the rest of the dog was! LOL!

warm regards,
Karin & the zoo
in sunny CT

Thank you!
Karin Bundy
860-873-2403 home
860-262-0100 mobile
Karen, Andy's ^i^ mom
Lethal White Aussies Rule!
INTERACTIVE RESCUE SITE!
http://www.s8.createphpbb.com/lethalwhiteauss/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LethalWhiteAussieRescue/