my apologies to all

For the transportation arrangements for rescues and adoptions. Please post here if you need a transport or if you are available to transport.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
racegirlrandi

my apologies to all

Post by racegirlrandi »

I would like to extend my apologies for not notifing HP that i was going to be off line due to financial troubles(cant afford the phone at thhe time) i didnt think to notify that you all might need me! My mind was stuck in worry about bills and i apologize. Id also like at this time to once again be on the transport list this time just for california and we are willing to do short fostering(a month or less) services as well as emergency fostering services. Im going to risk it and provide my cell number just in the case my computer is down and it has been down a few times so my number is (559)704-5214 hope to be of assistance.

Oh and when my cell provider stopped servicing St. Helena Island, SC, I was out of the transport biz. You can't transport w/o a cell phone.

Stuff happens that we have to deal with and that is our firist prioity.

GLAD YOU ARE VOLUNTEERING! Every leg of a transport matters! THANK YOU!
the QUEEN
GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily

Re: my apologies to all

Post by GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily »

I have a best friend who is the mornin drive guy. He was also the founding father of Beaufort County HUMANE assoc. Animal Rescue. He gave me the BIGGEST tip ever! Try to find a sponsor, like a gasoline company, to sponsor the drive. We could weaer the logo, the tee, whatever they want us to wear. We have so many drivers who cannot afford a day off, nevermind th cost of gasoline (I'm thinking back to when it was close to $5/gal., but with a sponsor we can do anything!

Think about sponsors and THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOLUNTEERING! Just One Thing for Just One Dog by Just One Person (with huge thanks to Stanley for teaching the WORLD!) saves a life. Just one day out of your life saves a life. No greater gift.

You will save a life, and you won't even realize how close that pup came to destruction. But he was saved because of YOU!
Karen, Andy's ^i^ mom
Lethal White Aussies Rule!
INTERACTIVE RESCUE SITE!
http://www.s8.createphpbb.com/lethalwhiteauss/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LethalWhiteAussieRescue/