Blind cat needs transport (crosspost)

For the transportation arrangements for rescues and adoptions. Please post here if you need a transport or if you are available to transport.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
FYI

Blind cat needs transport (crosspost)

Post by FYI »

http://www.pilotsnpaws.org/forum/viewto ... f=5&t=7082

Caine is a 4 year old male cat, approximately 12-14 pounds, neutered and declawed in the front, and blind with other signs of possible brain damage. Needs transport from the Metro Atlanta area (or within 100 miles) to Boston, MA to his new "forever home". No paperwork is available, as he *loathes* the vet's office. (Caine has a long and sad history which is available upon request.)

To discuss transport, please contact Sandy at 404-578-8165. Thank you in advance.

Just an update. I need to have Caine to his new home by the weekend. My house goes to auction on May 4 (foreclosure) and I need to have him placed by then. Can anyone help with this request?
critters
Founding Member

Re: Blind cat needs transport (crosspost)

Post by critters »

I can't call her, but the group that brought Ace & Ari up here runs on Sat & Sun & is probably running this weekend, but it's too late. :( They would, however, have to have paperwork like proof of rabies shot.