Adrian - tabby, bladder expressed - PA

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
FYI

Cat Adrian - tabby, bladder expressed - PA

Post by FYI »

https://www.petfinder.com wrote:
Adrian (Special Needs) Tabby Philadelphia, PA

Young Female Medium Tabby (Brown / Chocolate), Tabby (Buff / Tan / Fawn)

About

Coat length
Short

House-trained
Yes

Health
Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs. Needs bladder expression.

Good in a home with
Other cats.

Meet Adrian (Special Needs)
21 months old; female
Spayed, vaccinated, FiV/FeLv negative
Special needs

Adrian is a sweet and sassy young adult who is our longest Charlie's Army resident. She loves to cuddle at night and will wake you up with adorable chirps while making biscuits on your chest! She is very easygoing with new people and also gets along with well-behaved dogs.

Adrian suffered spinal trauma prior to coming to the rescue. This trauma has caused her to have urine and minor fecal incontinence. Adrian needs to have her bladder expressed twice per day. She does have minor fecal incontinence where some of her feces may not always make it into the litter box (her feces is solid and easy to clean up).

Expressing a cats bladder is VERY easy to learn and takes little time once you get into a routine.
critters
Founding Member

Re: Adrian - tabby - bladder expressed - Philadelphia

Post by critters »

I wonder if she's a little bit "sloppy footed" too? All of my lesser SCI boys were sloppy footed rather than expressed. Just musing... :thankyou:
CarolC

Re: Adrian - tabby - bladder expressed - Philadelphia

Post by CarolC »

I can't believe nobody's adopted her. She'd be perfect here if she was older.