❤️❤️❤️ Charlie 10 Cats - blind senior tuxedo cat - Ocala, FL

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
FYI

Cat ❤️❤️❤️ Charlie 10 Cats - blind senior tuxedo cat - Ocala, FL

Post by FYI »

https://www.petfinder.com/cat/charlie-10-cats-58980273/fl/ocala/quality-of-life-rehab-and-foster-fl1549/ wrote:
Charlie 10 cats
Domestic Short Hair & Siamese Mix Ocala, FL

Adult Male Medium Black & White / Tuxedo

About

Coat length
Short

House-trained
Yes

Health
Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs. Charlie is a senior and he is completely blind.

Good in a home with
Other cats, dogs.

Adoption fee
$100.00

Meet Charlie 10 cats
My mom died before me. She left in a hurry and we all need homes. I am the eldest of my mums "children" and i am totally blind. I like other cats, dogs and people. I need a new chance in this life. I was supposed to got to the bridge before my mom. I was going to wait there for her... but now i know that it is she who is waiting for me. But I have life left to live. I may be an older gentleman but I am doing ok. Mom says that somebody will be honored to look after me for a few more years... until I am finally ready tp cross the rainbow bridge and see mom again. I need a new mom or dad for a couple years. I am 17 and I am mellow and dont cause any trouble. I even come with my own ANGLE!!!

BELOW you can find the text from our social media post about these sweet cats. Charlie is one of 10 and we are on borrowed time to find them homes! Below is also links to our applications:

Calling all cat lovers. We need committed foster homes for 10 adult cats. Their mum has gone ahead of them and we have about 6 to 8 weeks to find them the right new homes that their angel mommy would want for them. We met most of them, tonight, and they absolutely stole our hearts. This is Princess, Sam and Popcorn

Are they perfect OR WHAT!? These three have never met a stranger. Please consider opening your home to one of these incredible cats. We will have photos of everyone when we get a chance to upload them... but this is a crystal clear window into the personalities of these kids. If you think you can help, please submit the appropriate form, linked below These kitties are located in Ocala Florida

Cat foster:

https://petstablished.com/foster_form/31713/generic

Cat adoption:

https://petstablished.com/adoption_form/31710/generic

qualityofliferehab@yahoo.com
CarolC

Re: ❤️❤️❤️ Charlie 10 Cats - blind senior tuxedo cat - Ocala, FL

Post by CarolC »

*bump*
CarolC

Re: ❤️❤️❤️ Charlie 10 Cats - blind senior tuxedo cat - Ocala, FL

Post by CarolC »