Cadbury Egg - Manx kitten wears diaper - Richmond, VA

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
FYI

Cat Cadbury Egg - Manx kitten wears diaper - Richmond, VA

Post by FYI »

https://www.petfinder.com/cat/cadbury-egg-71582549/va/richmond/purring-hearts-va-va850/ wrote: Cadbury Egg
Manx & Domestic Short Hair Mix Richmond, VA

Kitten Female Small Calico, Tabby (Buff / Tan / Fawn)

About

Characteristics
Friendly, Affectionate, Playful

Coat length
Short

Health
Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs.

Good in a home with
Other cats.

Meet Cadbury Egg
Hi! My name is Cadbury Egg. I am a 3-month-old, female, Tabico, Manx-mix kitten! I was born without a tail. Not only am I missing a tail, but I'm missing something else that helps me control my bowel movements. For that reason, I have to wear a diaper, most likely for my entire life. I also eat prescription food that helps me have firm bowel movements. Other than that, I'm a normal, playful, snuggly kitten who loves to play on the cat wheel and with spring toys. Every time my foster mom gives me a clean diaper, I purr. I am good with other cats/kittens. I have not been introduced to dogs or to small children yet. I am FULLY SPONSORED and am available for pre-adoption! Once adopted, I will be spayed, up-to-date on age-appropriate vaccines, tested for FIV/FeLV, and have my microchip. If you are interested in making me a part of your family, please click on the following link to fill out an Adoption Application http://www.purringheartsva.org and a volunteer will reach out to you within 72 hours. I hope to hear from my forever family soon!

purringheartsva@gmail.com