disabled kitten needs forever home in upstate NY

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
ashley_grace

disabled kitten needs forever home in upstate NY

Post by ashley_grace »

Hi everyone! First and foremost, what a fantastic resource this website is!! I am posting about a kitten that I rescued yesterday from a woman who was not able to care for her properly. The kitten has a spinal malformation and requires assistance with feces removal and possibly urine expressing as well. She is amazingly sweet, vibrant, playful, and adorable. The kitten tolerates being disimpacted extremely well and even purrs sometimes during the process. I am seeking a permanent forever home for this angel. I am located in Rochester, NY and will travel. Please e-mail me at ashley.g.gamba@gmail.com or savinggrace1@gmail.com if you are interested in adopting her. Thank you so much for reading and caring about disabled pets. -Ashley
ashley_grace

Re: disabled kitten needs forever home in upstate NY

Post by ashley_grace »

critters
Founding Member

Post by critters »

SUCH a cute baby!!!
critters
Founding Member

Post by critters »

Somebody wants to know how the home-finding is going? http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=142829
critters
Founding Member

Post by critters »

I JUST heard that this baby will be going to a sanctuary. http://www.springfarmcares.org/aboutus.htm
SandyNY

Post by SandyNY »

No Kidding??? That sanctuary is 10 minutes from my home. That is where i went to do spay/ neuter clinic. it is a good place. she is a lucky kitty.
lvpets2002

Post by lvpets2002 »

:bounce: Congrats on this wittle one getting a furrever home.. Woo Hoo :thankyou:
SandyNY

Post by SandyNY »

Does anyone remember this one?
THis little kit is doing very well. He actually took another cat with him. the other cat had many medical issues and has since passed away. This one has blossomed into a very curious, energetic, playful cat who leaps and bounds and gets into everywheres-- just like a happy cat should/ 8)