TN~ADORABLE DISABLED PUP HAS VERY LITTLE TIME *

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
riccimao

TN~ADORABLE DISABLED PUP HAS VERY LITTLE TIME *

Post by riccimao »

This little girl’s front left leg is disabled, but she is still very active on her other three legs, although her little puppy legs aren’t yet strong enough sometimes for the speed she’s traveling and she falls down. But she gets right back up and continues playing. She has a sweet disposition and is a pur...e-mix.

pure-mix.I’m sending this email hoping there is a special person out there willing to give this disabled puppy a forever home. She is being held at Memphis Animal Services for a short time longer so an appeal can be made for her adoption.
THEY ARE TRYING ONE LAST TIME TO FIND HER A HOME~CLOCK IS TICKING FAST AGAINST HER!!!
Cathy

Cross-Posting

MEMPHIS,..TN~ADORABLE DISABLED PUP HAS VERY LITTLE TIME LEFT~HELP

I’m sending this email hoping there is a special person out there willing to give this disabled puppy a forever home. She is being held at Memphis Animal Services for a short time longer so an appeal can be made for her adoption. I

f you are interested or know someone who may be interested, or know a rescue group that may take her into their organization,
please contact Tracy Dunlap at the shelter, 901-362-5310 901-362-5310,
or Jeanne Chancellor at mingostar@aol.com

:thankyou:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho ... 205&ref=nf
Attachments
11111111111-1.jpg