incontinent kitten HAS A NEW HOME!!!

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
rudy clark

Saved! incontinent kitten HAS A NEW HOME!!!

Post by rudy clark »

This boy was found as a stray. He is about four months old, very sweet, but has trouble with incontinence. So far he is willing to wear diapers. He also has some trouble walking, forced to walk on the back of his hindlegs rather than up on his toes, so he can't be left to fend for himself outside. We have already neutered him and given him his first shots. He needs a safe environment that can be easily cleaned in case of accidents, and he is well socialized so seclusion is not an option.
Attachments
thumper13.JPG
critters
Founding Member

Re: incontinent kitten

Post by critters »

:whale: Oh, how well I know that neuro sit! What a cute little boy!!! And yes, hockwalking is usually part of the neuro boy package.
Diana R.

Post by Diana R. »

Would you please let us know where you are located. Also are you expressing him---I wasn't clear if he is able to go on his own. Diana
rudy clark

Post by rudy clark »

I am thrilled to report that we have found placement for the incontinent kitten! I am delivering him to his new home this afternoon.