Woodstock, GA -Little fluffball on wheels - Randy needs TLC

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
Christine

Woodstock, GA -Little fluffball on wheels - Randy needs TLC

Post by Christine »

I wrote and invited her to visit the board, but have not heard back. This little guy is so adorable. Please crosspost.

Date: Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 7:27 AM
Subject: Can you help Randy ?

Hello my Name is Aydeen and I have been taking care of my moms dogs for 6 months now. His name is Randy and he is very well behaved, but is a special needs dog. My mom had him for more than 3 years and one day he woke up and his back legs weren't working. She tried to care for him but didn’t have the patience to keep him so she asked me to care for him while she looked for a place that would be willing to care for his needs. Its been six months and she hasn’t found a place for Randy. I don’t want to take him to the shelter because I pretty much know he is going to be put to sleep, and he is FULL OF LIFE, so that is the last thing I want happening. I Change his diaper twice a day and my husband made him a homemade doggy wheelchair. I need help!!!.
Let me know if you can help him! He deserves a chance :)
Attachments
randy4.jpg
randy3.jpg
randy2.jpg
randy.jpg
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
dshaw617

Re: Woodstock, GA -Little fluffball on wheels - Randy needs

Post by dshaw617 »

Christine,
He is very cute, the only thing is I have a St Bernard who is very playful and I would not want him to get hurt. That's why I was looking at Destiny as I think Monty (my other dog) and her would be a great pair.
I do not want Randy to go to a shelter and am considering helping him.
Sincerely Debbie
Christine

Post by Christine »

Thank you for taking the time to consider both of them...you never know when a chance encounter or email will result in a life change.
?/1999 - 10/25/08
Christine

Post by Christine »

Randy, the sweet little fluffball still looking for a forever home. Anyone?? Please crosspost again.
?/1999 - 10/25/08