Hickory, NC - Special needs boxer/mastiff - Brody

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
Christine

Hickory, NC - Special needs boxer/mastiff - Brody

Post by Christine »

Sweet boy with some special issues. Has laundry experience!

NEEDS RESCUE OR FOSTER.

If foster, needs to be near Hickory NC.

Brody is approximately 3-4 yrs old. He is neutered, utd on all vaccines, completely housebroken. He has impaired vision from a congenital birth defect. He can see movement except at night, but does run into things that are stationary. He is also HW positive.

He gets along great with other dogs, any size, as long as they don't show any aggression towards him. He is food aggressive, and doesn't like to have things taken from him, but is learning no quickly. He has learned to sit and stay. Very treat oriented. Very playful and loving, like Curious George, investigating something all the time. Will help you do laundry by pulling things out of the dryer.

I am over capacity and he needs more attention than I can give him. If anyone can help, please contact me directly.
Thank you
Donna Street
dwstreet70@aol.com
Attachments
brody3.jpg
brody2.jpg
brody.jpg
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08