Naples, FL: 8 y/o Lucky, victim of abuse

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
Christine

Naples, FL: 8 y/o Lucky, victim of abuse

Post by Christine »

AFTER 8 YEARS IMPRISONED in 3X3FT - HE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT A DOG IS HE IS IN NAPLES / FL!
LET HIM BLOOM PLEASE!! LUCKY NEEDS A SINGLE DOG FOSTER/HOME -

PLEASE MY DEAR FRIENDS SEND THIS TO ALL YOUR CONTACTS - I HAVE NONE BUT YOU!

The horrible pictures attached speak for themselves as to the terrible abuse and neglect this sweet dog has endured throughout his eight years of his life. It was learned that he was kept outside in a 3X3 cage through all kinds of weather, storms, freezing cold, unbearable heat and hurricanes. Reportedly, his original owner shot and killed Lucky's mother right in front of him, which I am certain was a terrifying event for poor Lucky to witness.

When I saved Lucky from the OC Shelter, he did not know his name, hence the new name "Lucky".
During the past month he has responded very well to the medical treatment, care, love and attention he has received. Small patches of peach fuzz fur is starting to grow. He has learned to walk on a leash, sit, lay down and shake hands. He is eager to please and listens well. Despite the cruel abuse he has endured, he has a very sweet disposition and is very loving towards all people.

Lucky is looking for a only dog home as he does not get along well with other dogs. Lucky also needs a home where he can stay indoors away from direct sunlight. He loves to curl up on your lap, give kisses and just wants to be loved.

Please contact:
Jeanette Jolly
(239) 784-6516 cell
JollyRotties@gmail.com
Attachments
lucky2.bmp
lucky.bmp
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08