Charlottesville, VA: 2 y/o kitty, blind in one eye, one ear

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
Christine

Charlottesville, VA: 2 y/o kitty, blind in one eye, one ear

Post by Christine »

Happy little boy just needs a calm home and lots of love.
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 9:33 AM
Subject: kitty

Figured this is a long shot, but does anyone know of anyone that is looking for a new happy feline soulmate? J We have a younger cat (I would say he’s probably about 2 right now), who does not get along with our old 12-year old. Everyone seems to love him, especially since he only has one eye and one ear. We thought we had found a home for him in Charlottesville, but turns out he was deathly afraid of their large pitbull and refused to come out from under the bed for three weeks straight. L Ideally, I think he would be a great indoor/ outdoor cat, as he seemed to love being outside when I allowed him in our back yard, and really needs some free space to burn off his young energy! Just thought I would get the word out there in case you know of anyone! Thanks L/H-

Amanda Rich; Richmond, Virginia

Amanda.Rich@pfizer.com ; 804.652.6195
Attachments
one eyed cat.jpg
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08