Willards, MD: Snowy, the Cat - 2 y/o deaf being picked on

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
Christine

Willards, MD: Snowy, the Cat - 2 y/o deaf being picked on

Post by Christine »

A friend of mine here, Ethel Massey Kowal Isaacs is trying to help her friend Lori rehome Snowy to a new forever home. Snowy is a pure white domestic shorthair 2 year old cat who is deaf, spayed, up to date on all shots. She is now living with other cats but they are fighting with her and needs to find a new home where she'll be the only cat.

Note from Ethel: SHE NOW LIVES WITH OTHER FURBABIES AND THEY ARE FIGHTING WITH HER . SHE IS IN DESPERATE NEED OF A ONE CAT HOME ..... HER HUMAN MOM KEEPS HER ISOLATED FROM THE OTHERS SO THEY CAN'.T JUMP HER AND HURT HER ....SHE CAN'T HEAR THEM COMING . AS YOU CAN SEE ,SNOWY IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! one blue eye and one gold eye ,

As you all know me , my furbabies prevent me from adopting her ......But she cannot live in a crate forever ..... PLEASE open your hearts and give this girl a loving life . If interested ,please message me , and I will get you in touch with her Mom ! Her Mom doesn't want to give her up to a shelter

Note from Lori (Snowy's owner): I am trying to place a mostly-deaf kitty (she can hear VERY loud noises) that has litterbox issues. She has been evaluated by the vet and has no medical reasons for peeing outside of the box. We believe it to be stress-related due to her current environment. There are several other cats who constantly pick on her. We have tried putting her on two different kinds of medication with no success.

She is an absolute sweetheart of a cat- very affectionate. Her current environment is not providing her with the loving situation she needs. If outside was an alternative, we would consider it but we live right on the road. If anyone would be willing to give her a chance in a new environment, she may be ok. Or if you have an outside situation where she would not be threatened by neighbor dogs or cars and could be well-cared for, please let me know.

I have a deadline of Sunday when i have to leave town for work and I would like to have her somewhere so that she is not in a kennel , which is where I have her currently. When I am home I can give her "out of kenne"l time but while traveling it will not be an option.

She is up to date on her vaccination & she is spayed. Approximately 2 yrs old.

Contact Info: Ethel at catwoman1227@aol.com or Lori at suburbanfarm@verizon.net
Attachments
snowy.jpg
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
critters
Founding Member

Re: Willards, MD: Snowy, the Cat - 2 y/o deaf being picked

Post by critters »

Crossposted...