Neurological Rescue Cat LOVES ICE-SKATING, GYMNASTICS & YOu!

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
PooMoggie

Neurological Rescue Cat LOVES ICE-SKATING, GYMNASTICS & YOu!

Post by PooMoggie »

Hi,

Please help me find a permanent loving home for the abused and neglected CH cat I posted on Craig's List. I am fostering him and you can read about him and see photos at newyork.craigslist.org by doing a search in the Pets category for keyword: Wubble. I can provide transport for him (ou tof my own pocket, but a hired car and driver since I don't drive) to MA, NY, PA, CT, and NJ. Or ask about other places.
mumpkees

Re: Neurological Rescue Cat LOVES ICE-SKATING, GYMNASTICS &

Post by mumpkees »

Hi PooMoogie!

Wubbles is absolutely precious! I've had several cats over the years with those big 'blobs' of 'color' on a white face. I think it gives them 'character'. That was quite a write up on Craig's List - don't think there wasn't anything that you didn't cover .... and with a write up like that there is bound to be a CH mom in your area already falling in love.

Just wanted to check and see if you have posted Wubbles to the CH kitty yahoo group - they're a long time very active yahoo group that has found homes for many CH'ers over the years. There is also a very active (and remarkably successful!) CH group on facebook too. One month, 40 CH'ers were pulled from shelters and found their forever homes! I've sent your post below and a copy of the Craig's List write up to someone I know off list of facebook so chances are good that she will contact you for more pictures and information.

Do be sure to return here to let us all know when Wubbles finds her new parents. /mari
PooMoggie wrote:Hi,

Please help me find a permanent loving home for the abused and neglected CH cat I posted on Craig's List. I am fostering him and you can read about him and see photos at newyork.craigslist.org by doing a search in the Pets category for keyword: Wubble. I can provide transport for him (ou tof my own pocket, but a hired car and driver since I don't drive) to MA, NY, PA, CT, and NJ. Or ask about other places.
/mari
Spiritcat and the Mooseheart Mumpkees of southeastern Texas
critters
Founding Member

Re: Neurological Rescue Cat LOVES ICE-SKATING, GYMNASTICS &

Post by critters »

mumpkees wrote: One month, 40 CH'ers were pulled from shelters and found their forever homes!
[/quote] 40!! :shock: :wow: :smart: