Charlie needs a home, UK or Central Europe

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
catsrmylife

Charlie needs a home, UK or Central Europe

Post by catsrmylife »

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4027414 ... 685289099/

Charlie is currently in Bulgaria and looking for his fur-ever home.

Found on the streets with an old injury, stinking due to incontinence and with urine scald :(

Charlie has a high energetic trauma, the injury is dated 20-25 days ago, he has a broken hip and displaced lumbar vertebra which presses on a nerve related to urinating function. The process of calcification has been already started, so Charlie may not be operated on but he will be hospitalized for the next 20 days at least or until his health is stabilized.

It looks as though Charlie will need to have his bladder expressed for the rest of his life, he can wear diapers.

Charlie's rescuer is able to get him vaccinated, neutered, chipped etc. ready for his pet passport, once he is well enough.

If you can offer Charlie a home or would like to be his virtual adopter or even if you would like to donate towards his care, please get in touch with Ivelina Nedkova - her e-mail address is ivi_nedkova@abv.bg This same address is her paypal if you can help financially - no amount too small!

The situation for animals in Eastern Europe is dreadful, wages are low and living costs high. I have 3 of my own Romanian special needs rescue cats (in addition to my other 12 UK rescues).

Thank you.

Susie x
Attachments
Charlie2.jpg
Charlie3.jpg
Charlie4.jpg