Flin needs a home - UK or Central Europe

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
catsrmylife

Flin needs a home - UK or Central Europe

Post by catsrmylife »

This beauty is Flin. He is a young boy rescued off the streets of Croatia by the lovely Tanya Fennell. https://www.facebook.com/tatjana.bandafennell

Flin is incontinent and has to wear diapers.

This is what Mensur Sehic , Professor at the Department of Radiology , Ultrasound and Physical Therapy at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine , University of Zagreb, Croatia, had to say about Flin's X-rays: -

"I received your radiographs and I performed the analysis , as much as possible from these images. From the history data it can be concluded that the conserved motor and hind legs , but there is incontinence . The pictures show visible signs of injury of the lumbosacral spine , but there is no visible dislocation of vertebrae . I think there can not help any surgery . It would exhibit costs without some healing results . In this case unfortunately does not help myelography as this is the final part of the spinal cord and also epidurography would give scant information . I do not know what I would have advised . Perhaps the hematoma to be absorbed, Which is why it takes a little time . I'm sorry that I can not be more help . ''

Tanya already has 12 cats, 3 of whom are disabled and cannot afford to also keep Flin.

Can you offer Flin a home? It is nigh on impossible to get homes for any pets, let alone disabled ones, In Eastern Europe.

If you can't adopt, could you share Flin's details please? Perhaps if you can spare a £1/$1 or €1, you could donate towards Flin's diapers and his care? They can be sent to kittyconnections1@yahoo.com but please mark payments for Tanya Fennell/Flin.

Thank you.

Susie xxx
Attachments
Flin3.jpg
Flin2.jpg
Flin1.jpg
critters
Founding Member

Re: Flin needs a home - UK or Central Europe

Post by critters »

Crossposting...
catsrmylife

Post by catsrmylife »

Thank you! I am told Flin is actually in Bosnia, not Croatia, but won't make any difference so far as a home goes, still needs to be central Europe or UK. :D
catsrmylife

Post by catsrmylife »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gERZmcsr4TE

Here is a video of Flin :) xxx
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

Wow! He can jump! :D