Dottie - mostly white diaper kitty, express bladder - Fort Worth

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
FYI

Cat Dottie - mostly white diaper kitty, express bladder - Fort Worth

Post by FYI »

https://www.petfinder.com/cat/dottie-50773008/tx/fort-worth/good-neighbors-animal-rescue-tx2044/ wrote:
Dottie Domestic Short Hair Fort Worth, TX

Young Female Medium Black & White / Tuxedo

About

Coat length
Short

Health
Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs. Dottie was born with a congenital spinal deformity that makes her unable to use her hind legs. She is considered a special needs kitten because she requires assistance with potty time, but has developed a very manageable routine. Her bladder must be manually expressed 3-4 times a day, and she wears a diaper that should be changed a few times throughout the day. Dottie also has a heart murmur that will need to be checked on annually. Born 09/28/2020 Her name is very appropriate as she is mostly white with black dots scattered about, including a tiny little one on the tip of her nose. If you're interested in me, please contact my rescue family at GNARFortWorth@gmail.com to arrange a meeting with my foster home!.

Good in a home with
Other cats, dogs, children.

Meet Dottie
Dottie is sweet and determined little girl who loves to play, eat, and cuddle. She was born with a congenital spinal deformity that makes her unable to use her hind legs. Dottie has no trouble getting around and loves scooting after her toys. She is considered a special needs kitten because she requires assistance with potty time, but has developed a very manageable routine. Her bladder must be manually expressed 3-4 times a day, and she wears a diaper that should be changed a few times throughout the day. Bonus, no litter scooping required! Her foster mom is experienced in caring for paraplegic cats, and is ready to help Dottie’s new family learn everything they need to know to give her the love and attention she needs.

Born 09/28/2020

Her name is very appropriate as she is mostly white with black dots scattered about, including a tiny little one on the tip of her nose.

If you're interested in me, please contact my rescue family at GNARFortWorth@gmail.com to arrange a meeting with my foster home!