June - paralyzed tabby - Hastings, MN

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
FYI

Cat June - paralyzed tabby - Hastings, MN

Post by FYI »

https://www.petfinder.com/cat/june-48164493/mn/hastings/animal-ark-mn88/ wrote:
June Domestic Short Hair Hastings, MN

Adult Female Medium

About

Health
Spayed / neutered, special needs.

Meet June
I've had a really rough go of things, but life is looking a whole lot better since coming to Animal Ark. I'm June, a sweet as can be, brown tabby female, about 3 years old. I was severely injured, probably after being hit by a car. No one knows for sure, as I was left in a box outside of a business. The folks here gave me the medical care I needed, besides lots of TLC, to ensure I recovered in fine form. At this point, the Vet believes that, because I have no use of my back legs, I will remain paralyzed. However, they think I have some feeling in my tail, as it does have some form to it and the end of it twitches on occasion! Even with everything I have been through, I remain a happy and outgoing gal who really likes attention. And I scoot around as fast as any feline can! All I need now is a home that will provide the love and care I need to live happily ever after! I would be a good candidate for a foster or foster to adopt home. Ask the staff for details.

Shelter@animalarkMN.org