Penny - wheelchair Kelpie x chihuahua - Green Bay, WI

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
FYI

Dog Penny - wheelchair Kelpie x chihuahua - Green Bay, WI

Post by FYI »

https://www.petfinder.com/dog/penny-52826626/wi/green-bay/misfit-mutts-dog-rescue-wi518/ wrote: Penny Australian Kelpie & Chihuahua Mix Green Bay, WI

Young Female Small

About

Characteristics
Affectionate, Loyal, Playful, Curious, Smart, Funny

Coat length
Medium

Health
Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs.

Good in a home with
Other dogs, children.

Prefers a home without
Cats.

Adoption fee
$400.00

Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.

Meet Penny

Penny

Single brunette female seeking forever love.
Interests include: Playing with plush toys, having my hair brushed, and workouts in my cart (I can really move!)
My ideal date night consists of riding in your car with the windows part way down. We could hit the drive through for some fries, donut holes, or maybe a pup cup! You can spend the rest of the evening telling me I’m pretty.
My foster mom and/or the rescue can tell you all about my past, but I must warn you to have some tissue handy. After all I have been through, I may seem a bit bashful or even barky at first. But, I want nothing but affection from every human I encounter- no matter their age or gender.
While we are on the subject of open discussions, there is something I should share. I wear incontinence products, and need my bladder expressed a few times a day. If you’re new to the game, my temporary mama or the ladies of MMDR can show you all you need to know. It isn’t hard, but requires dedication as its vital to my health! I also take cranberry pills daily. If you don’t have any of my fast food favorites to hide them in, pill pockets are a nice alternative. My tastes are a bit more refined when dining at home, so please keep some canned chicken or tuna on hand for occasions when I’m not feeling my dog food. Excuse me if I request a hand feeding from time to time. Just look at me, I’m worth it!
I live with several other dogs in my foster home, and love playtime. I do forget my manners sometimes, and growl when the other dogs walk by. If you stare deeply into my eyes, and say my name I am easily redirected. When it comes to felines, I will sit through a polite intro; and then chase them like they stole my purse. Therefore, no kitties in the home. PLEASE!
We can care for one another in different ways. Lets get this love story started!

misfitmuttsdogrescue@gmail.com