Zoboomafoo - wheelchair Pekingese - Elizabethtown, PA

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
FYI

Dog Zoboomafoo - wheelchair Pekingese - Elizabethtown, PA

Post by FYI »

https://www.petfinder.com/dog/zoboomafoo-35052763/pa/elizabethtown/2nd-chance-4-life-rescue-pa758/ wrote:
Zoboomafoo

Pekingese Elizabethtown, PA

Adult Male Small White / Cream, Black

About

Coat length
Long

Health
Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs.

Meet Zoboomafoo
My name is Zoboomafoo. I was wandering the streets of Philadelphia when the police found me. I was in horrible condition! Full of mats and obviously not taken care of. I was injured and dragging my back end so they took me to the shelter. I was there a couple days... I couldn't move very well so I would have to lay in my pee and poop it was HORRIBLE! I was so sad and I hurt :( The people there looked sad one day and I heard them say he goes today;. I wasn't sure what that meant but from the looks on their face it wasn't good.
A lady from 2nd Chance came and saved me. She didn't seem to even notice that I smelled bad and had poopy smashed into my fur. She picked me up and gave me a kiss and then took me outside and allowed me to go potty in the grass for the first time in days!! I love her!
She then took me to the hospital and they made me comfortable and then I took a nap while they fixed my back! I now am in the nice ladies house and she is helping me learn to walk and potty again!
I will need a quiet home without steps and a fenced yard and someone who has a little medical background. I really am sweet and the lady says I'm worth all the work :)
If you can't adopt me would you please donate to my care? I wasn't cheap but the lady says I'm worth it :) Did I say how much I love 2nd Chance for saving me?!

automaticreply2ndChance@gmail.com