Puff - Vestibular syndrome, head tilt, circles - Waterloo, IA

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
FYI

Cat Puff - Vestibular syndrome, head tilt, circles - Waterloo, IA

Post by FYI »

https://www.petfinder.com/cat/puff-55511917/ia/waterloo/cedar-bend-humane-society-ia36/ wrote:
Puff
Domestic Short Hair Waterloo, IA

Adult Female Medium

About

Characteristics
Friendly, Affectionate, Loves kisses

Health
Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs.

Meet Puff
MY STORY: Puff came to CBHS as an owner surrender.

ABOUT PUFF: Hi, I'm Puff! I'm a little shy at first, but when I get to know you I become a very sweet and cuddly cat. I am so excited to find my perfect home where I can be the center of attention! I love to cuddle and be carried around like a baby.

The staff here suspects I have something called feline vestibular syndrome, though they're not sure what caused it. Vestibular syndrome impacts my balance and coordination. It causes me to have a slight head tilt and sometimes walk in circles.

Despite this, I am still capable of having a fulfilling and happy life. I am so excited to meet you!

Cedar Bend Humane Society's adoption center welcomes visitors by appointment only. Interested adopters are encouraged to submit an adoption application prior to making an appointment. www.cedarbendhumane.org/adopt/adoption-form

For more information on Cedar Bend Humane Society's adoption process or to schedule an appointment please call 319-232-6887 or email adoptioncounselor@yahoo.com.

Thank you for rescuing a homeless pet from Cedar Bend Humane Society!

adoptioncounselor@yahoo.com