Hugo (Fem) - DMH light tabby front amputee - Clinton Township, MI

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
FYI

Cat Hugo (Fem) - DMH light tabby front amputee - Clinton Township, MI

Post by FYI »

https://www.petfinder.com/cat/hugo-55577827/mi/clinton-township/a-rejoyceful-animal-rescue-mi660/ wrote:
Hugo
Domestic Medium Hair Mix Clinton Township, MI

Young Female Medium

About

House-trained
Yes

Health
Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs. She is a tripod.

Good in a home with
Dogs, children.

Meet Hugo
Hi my name is Hugo! I'm a very sweet 3 year old tripod female cat. I was found outside in a snap trap and had to undergo amputation of my front right leg but that doesn't stop me at all! My foster mom says my fur will grow back soon so right now I just have a goofy haircut from surgery. I love to run around my foster mom's house and jump on the window sills to look outside. My foster mom has a large dog that I love to rub against and cuddle with on the couch. I haven't met another cat yet but my foster mom says I'd probably do great with them. I currently am on medication to fix my eye infection and then I'll be good as new! I love to meow and purr to get your attention and am always ready to be chatty. I can't wait to find my forever family!

Please click on more anout us to fill out our adoption application

office@rejoycefulrescue.com