Dragon - tabby + white kitten, spinal injury - Longview, WA

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
FYI

Cat Dragon - tabby + white kitten, spinal injury - Longview, WA

Post by FYI »

https://www.petfinder.com/cat/dragon-56 ... nty-wa333/
Dragon
Domestic Short Hair & Tabby Mix Longview, WA

Kitten Male Medium Brown / Chocolate, Tabby (Brown / Chocolate), White

About

Characteristics
Friendly, Affectionate, Funny, Playful, Sweet , Loving , Cuddly , Talkative

Coat length
Short

Health
Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs.

Good in a home with
Other cats.

Adoption fee
$50.00

Meet Dragon
***Dragon is in foster care. If you would like to meet Dragon, please submit your application to cowlitzkittykorner@gmail.com to schedule an appointment!***

My name is Dragon and I am three months old.
I am going to have some special needs and will need to go to a very patient and understanding home. It was originally thought that I had cerebellar hypoplasia because I wobble a lot when I walk, but after a lot of examination, the veterinarian thinks it may actually be more of a spinal cord issue. I am extremely lovey and cuddly, and I love to talk to you, but the back half of my body just doesn't function quite right. I don’t have total control of my back legs, which means I wobble when I walk and sort of gallop when I runs. (It's hilarious to watch!) But I also don’t have total control of my bladder either. I try to be a good kitty and use the box when I can, but if I get too excited, you're going to see a puddle left behind. I will be a special case and need a special home, possibly one that doesn't mind using kitty diapers or cleaning up after me. I will also need to be an indoor only cat. If you think that's you, you'll want to talk to the Humane Society to work out the details.

Cowlitzkittykorner@gmail.com