Alice - tabby and white kitten, blind - Long Beach, CA

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
FYI

Cat Alice - tabby and white kitten, blind - Long Beach, CA

Post by FYI »

https://www.petfinder.com/cat/alice-57410286/ca/long-beach/zazzy-cats-kitty-rescue-ca2260/ wrote: Alice
Domestic Short Hair & Tabby Mix Long Beach, CA

Young Female Medium Tabby (Buff / Tan / Fawn), Tabby (Brown / Chocolate)

About

Characteristics
Friendly, Affectionate, Loyal, Gentle, Smart, Curious, Brave, Funny, Quiet, Dignified, Couch potato, Loves kisses

Coat length
Short

House-trained
Yes

Health
Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs.

Good in a home with
Other cats.

Adoption fee
$140.00

Meet Alice
**TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ADOPTION** Please fill out an application which can be found at https://www.zazzycats.org/adoptable-pets.html Please be sure to completely fill out all pages/questions.
Once received, we will send it to the foster parent (or adoption representative at the Petsmart Adoption center if the cat is in an adoption center) who will reach out to you in a day or two to go over your application, the process and answer any questions you might have. If after that initial conversation, both parties feel the cat could be a match we can then set up an in person meet and greet. Adoption fee is $140 for one cat and $240 for two. They will be fixed, microchipped and have age appropriate vaccines. Thank you for your interest!

Cats listed in their name as **PRE-ADOPT ONLY** cats can be adopted in advance but will not be allowed to go to their new homes until they are fixed.

Cat Bio:
Approximate date of birth 3/1/22.
Hi,
my name is Alice. I was rescued on July 4th with my siblings. The vet diagnosed me with retinal atrophy, which means I’m blind.
Sad news but still high hopes for me, because I am very enthusiastic about life. My personality is very sweet, I want human affection and would love to follow you around the house. I follow people everywhere, restroom, kitchen, living room until I give love. I am very well trained to use my litter box.
If I am directed in where the box is. I need to acclimate to my surroundings so with the proper steps I am a wonderful house pet.

Laura@zazzycats.org