Butternut - purebred Cavalier King Charles Spaniel pup, 3 legs - Bolivar, MO

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
FYI

Dog Butternut - purebred Cavalier King Charles Spaniel pup, 3 legs - Bolivar, MO

Post by FYI »

https://www.petfinder.com/dog/butternut-57476448/mo/bolivar/polk-county-humane-society-mo43/ wrote: Butternut
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Bolivar, MO

Puppy Male Small

About

Health
Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs. Born with 3 legs.

Good in a home with
Other dogs, cats, children.

Adoption fee
$300.00

Meet Butternut
Part of my adoption fee has been sponsored by PetFinder Foundation's 2022 Kia Pet Adoption Grant! My adjusted adoption fee is as shown!

I'm the sweetest little boy. I was born with just three legs, but that doesn't slow me down. I'm a prebred Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. I beleive they call me Blenheim color. I just want what every puppy does - a home of my own with lots of love (and not too many stairs lol). I'll be able to go home anytime, but will have to come back to one of the Humane Society's vets to complete my neuter and rabies vaccination when I'm a little older. Those services are included in my adoption fee. PLEASE DO NOT CALL about me. There is a small staff at the Humane Society. If you are interested in adopting me, you can complete the adoption application online at polkcountyhumanesociety.org/adopt
info@polkcountyhumanesociety.org