Bart - young wheelchair chihuahua - Marlton, NJ

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
FYI

Dog Bart - young wheelchair chihuahua - Marlton, NJ

Post by FYI »

https://www.petfinder.com/dog/bart-58547593/nj/marlton/matchdog-rescue-nj898/ wrote:
*BART*
Chihuahua Mix Marlton, NJ

Young Male Small White / Cream

About

House-trained
Yes

Health
Vaccinations up to date, special needs. Uses a walker but can also manuever without it.

Good in a home with
Other dogs, children.

Meet *BART*
MY NAME...Bart

MY APPROX AGE...5-6 years

MY APPROX SIZE8 pounds

MY GENDER...male

I LOOK MOST LIKE...Chihuahua

ABOUT ME...Meet our dear Bart! Bart was, unfortunately hit by a car and horribly left to die. Thankfully the MDR team was notified and Bart was scooped up and taken to the emergency vet where he was treated with loving care. He has been in such good foster care and has been outfitted with a cart which he uses without fuss. He is completely mobile and as seen in the video, manuevers beautifully! He can also get around without the cart too...Bart does not need a diaper...he is able to do his "business" without assistance, just like any other dog. This boy is so appreciative of all of the love he receives and gives it back a hundred fold. He is super sweet, super friendly, and ready to find a family to call his own. Bart can only come with a guaranteed adopter who will give him a loving home. He is wonderful with children, other dogs and kitties too. He has been completely signed off by the vets with nothing more that needs to be done for him. Can you give this great boy a home where he can love and be loved? If you can, please fill out an application for our brave, beautiful boy, Bart today!

If you think you are a perfect match for Bart please complete an application fully: https://www.petstablished.com/organization/243592

As with all MatchDog Rescue dogs, I have been living with other dogs and people.. I have started working on leash walking, crate training and house manners. I will most likely need continued help to perfect these. Now I am looking for my furever home.... I can't wait to meet you!
mdr.applications@gmail.com