Percy - tabby & white paralyzed kitten, expressed - Santa Clara, CA

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
FYI

Cat Percy - tabby & white paralyzed kitten, expressed - Santa Clara, CA

Post by FYI »

https://www.petfinder.com/cat/percy-58640311/ca/santa-clara/every-pets-dream-ca2521/ wrote: Percy
Domestic Medium Hair Mix Santa Clara, CA

Young Male Medium

About

Health
Special needs.

Good in a home with
Other cats, dogs, children.

Meet Percy
Hello! My name is
Percy
. I am looking for my very own family. I am a sweet and friendly young cat. I am just about a year young. I love toys and people. I currently live with dogs and cats.

I am a special needs kitten.

I don't really know why my back legs are paralyzed, but I promise you I don't let that stop me!! I would love someone willing to help me with daily functions. I need to be expressed. Don't let that scare you. It is pretty easy to accomplish. I am most comfortable when I am expressed multiple times a day. At night, I am comfortable wearing a diaper. I usually cooperate when it is time to express and stimulate my bowels if you can catch me!!

I love my cat perch and have no problem climbing it. They named me Percy, which is short for perseverance. I have never let any challenges get in my way!!

I would love to meet YOU.

Our Adoption fee is reduced to $105 for Special Needs Cats.

For adoption consideration or to meet our kittens

, please complete our online application:

www.everypetsdream.org/adopt

and

we will have everything we need to know to call you back and set up an appointment. Follow us:

Facebook

and

Instagram

everypetsdream@gmail.com