Baja - wheelchair chihuahua x Corgi - Portland, OR

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
FYI

Dog Baja - wheelchair chihuahua x Corgi - Portland, OR

Post by FYI »

https://www.petfinder.com/dog/baja-57574528/or/portland/family-dogs-new-life-shelter-or71/ wrote: Baja
Corgi & Chihuahua Mix Portland, OR

Adult Male Small

About

Health
Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs.

Good in a home with
Other dogs, cats.

Meet Baja
Kids · 12+
Dogs · Yes
Cats · Yes
Who wants to race?! Let me tell ya, when I get the Baja Buggy cruisin’ there is no stopping me! Your heart will go from zero to sixty in seven seconds flat. I have enough love to run a turbo engine! I find camaraderie in dogs of all kinds, and goodness do I love to wrestle and play. I’ll even roll with cats. But I ask that children be 12+ and very respectful. I have some areas that I am sensitive about having handled and I like to be treated with a gentle touch. Sure, I am aware of the challenges that my physical state brings, but the emotional rewards are undeniable. I have risen above all these challenges and seek a family that has the strength to stand beside me. Come on, I’ll even give you a head start! 4 years old-18lbs. My adoption fee is $220 and includes my special care package, neuter, microchip & registration, reduced-cost training class, free veterinary exam, leash/collar, food sample, toy & treat packet.

bark@familydogsnewlife.org