Mercury - white wheelchair Poodle - Chino Hills, CA

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
FYI

Dog Mercury - white wheelchair Poodle - Chino Hills, CA

Post by FYI »

https://www.petfinder.com/dog/mercury-village-venture-event-10-22-57540937/ca/chino-hills/priceless-pet-rescue-ca1886/ wrote: Mercury
Costa Mesa Location *By Appointment* Poodle Chino Hills, CA

Adult Male Medium White / Cream

About

Characteristics
fourDX positive Flea and Tick Illness, Costa Mesa, Good with Dogs, Lap Dog, Special Needs

Health
Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs.

Good in a home with
Other dogs.

Meet Mercury - Costa Mesa Location *By Appointment*
My name is Mercury and I was rescued off the streets of Mexico! I spend my days hanging out in my foster home waiting for my forever family.

Mercury was living on the streets when he received a spinal cord injury. Now he uses a wheelchair or scoots around for his mobility. He's a fun, energetic, social dog who loves to play in small groups but also loves being the calm quiet of being King of the Castle. Mercury loves toys, walks, and playing at the park or beach. Check out the awesome photos and videos of this fun boy! If you are interested in meeting Mercury, please email info@pricelesspetrescue.org.
----
We are having a mobile adoption from 10a - 3pm at THE LAB Anti-Mall in Costa Mesa. Come by if you'd like to meet this pet! If he or she gets adopted, the pet will be removed from our website.

priceless.pets@yahoo.com