Kush - huge mostly white DLH cat with seizures - Calais, ME

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
FYI

Cat Kush - huge mostly white DLH cat with seizures - Calais, ME

Post by FYI »

https://www.petfinder.com/cat/kush-59067588/me/calais/paws-brave-hearts-me03/ wrote: Kush
Domestic Long Hair Calais, ME

Young Male Extra Large Gray & White

About

Characteristics
Friendly, Affectionate, Loyal, Gentle

Coat length
Long

House-trained
Yes

Health
Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs.

Good in a home with
Other cats.

Prefers a home without
Dogs.

Meet Kush
Kush is only a year and a half old, and he is an absolute gem of a kitty cat. He is a super mellow and sweet long haired beauty who loves other kitty cats. He is a staff favorite due to his loving personality and his adorable sense of humor. He is so fun to cuddle because he is so large and has gorgeous furry paws. We love love Kush, and we know you will too.

Kush needs a very special home. Sweet Kush has been diagnosed with epilepsy from a very young age. As a result he is prone to seizures that can be frightening and require attentive supportive care. Our goal is to place Kush in a quiet home filled with family routines that provide low stress opportunities for Kush to be involved!

Because we want Kush to be in the best home for him that we can find, we can help with transport and discuss his needs in more detail. He is vaccinated, microchipped, and neutered and besides the seizures, he is very healthy. If you want to adopt Kush, please fill out an application: https://forms.gle/Zvr53Unapz17Lt8z8

info@pawsbravehearts.org