Conan - wobbly happy hound pup, neurological disorder - Wendell, NC

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
FYI

Dog Conan - wobbly happy hound pup, neurological disorder - Wendell, NC

Post by FYI »

https://www.petfinder.com/dog/conan-61595280/nc/wendell/carolina-animal-network-nc1168/ wrote: Conan
Hound Wendell, NC

Puppy Male Small

About

Health
Vaccinations up to date, special needs. Neurological Disorder.

Good in a home with
Other dogs, cats, children.

Meet Conan
Hi my name is Conan! My foster mommy says she saved me from a breeder that couldn't sell me and was going to Euthanize me. I've been told I am a little different and quirky, but that's ok because she's loves me so much! It's hard for me to get around like the other doggies in my foster home, but I manage and never let it keep me from being happy. I guess I have a Neurological Disorder that I was born with. This makes me wobbly and fall alot at times, but I keep going and never give up.

I am such a happy boy and that little nub where my tail use to be, well it never stops wiggling. I love children and everyday my 2 kids get home from school I greet them with a smile and lots of wiggles.

I will need a family who will be patient with me and except I will never be as fast as the other dogs, but if you give me a chance I will never let you down and will cuddle and hug you all the time.

Will you be the family who gives me that chance to show you I am just as good as the other dogs??

carolinaanimalnetwork2021@gmail.com