Justice, orange tabby and white, blind - Lakeside, AZ

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
FYI

Cat Justice, orange tabby and white, blind - Lakeside, AZ

Post by FYI »

https://www.petfinder.com/cat/justice-61420897/az/lakeside/humane-society-of-the-white-mountains-az24/ wrote: Justice
Domestic Short Hair Mix Lakeside, AZ

Adult Male Medium Orange / Red, Orange & White

About

Characteristics
Friendly, Affectionate, Gentle, Quiet, Curious, Loves kisses, Couch potato

Coat length
Short

House-trained
Yes

Health
Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs.

Good in a home with
Other animals. Older Children.

Prefers a home without
Dogs, children.

Adoption fee
$50.00

Meet Justice
Hello all you wonderful people! My name is Justice! I am a very sweet young man who would love to find my own place to call home! I may not be able to see, but that does not slow me down! I am a huge love bug and am not afraid to show it! I absolutely love getting pets, kisses, and snuggles, they are just the best! I am really good at using my other senses, I don't act like I am blind at all! I can find you with ease and immediately ask for all the attention! Just don't move any furniture, or else I will be bumping my nose everywhere I go! I would need to be in a very calm home, preferably one without any young children or dogs. The loud noises and sudden movements would startle me. If you have any cats at home, I would need time to get use to them and would love my own space while I acclimate. I hope you are interested in meeting with me, because I am definitely interested in meeting with you! Come on by and say hello!

director@hswm.org