Jasmine P. Wobbles - cerebellar hypoplasia, orange and white - Fort Worth, TX

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
FYI

Cat Jasmine P. Wobbles - cerebellar hypoplasia, orange and white - Fort Worth, TX

Post by FYI »

https://www.petfinder.com/cat/jasmine-p-wobbles-64715429/tx/fort-worth/meowtown-animal-rescue-of-fort-worth-tx2569/ wrote: Jasmine P. Wobbles
Domestic Short Hair Fort Worth, TX

Kitten Female Medium Tabby (Orange / Red), Orange & White

About

Characteristics
Friendly, Affectionate, Playful, Cerebellar Hypoplasia

Coat length
Short

House-trained
Yes

Health
Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs.

Good in a home with
Children.

Prefers a home without
Other cats.

Meet Jasmine P. Wobbles
Hi, I’m Jasmine P. Wobbles. The P stands for Petunia, and don’t you forget it. I’m a lot of personality in a little girl and I will be your best friend if you’ll let me. I’ve had my share of challenges to overcome in my short life, but that doesn’t stop me. I’ve got a condition called Cerebellar Hypoplasia, or CH. It makes me walk a little funny and I’ve got a great head bobble, but it doesn’t stop me from doing anything I want to do, or going where I want to go. I love to snuggle and purr, although you’ll have to listen really closely to hear me, because my purr is almost silent. I’m still a young kitty, but I do get the zoomies and I love to play with toys. The stuffed mice are my favorite – I love to throw them around and do my crazy dance!

6-9 months old as of 5/2023

Jasmine was found as a stray in Wylie, TX. Her CH causes her to wobble when she walks and she will need special soft water and food bowls (provided). She uses the litter box like a regular cat, but has some slight modifications to it to help when she loses her balance so that she stays clean. She has previous dental damage, most likely from losing her balance while eating, but she has no difficulties eating or drinking. Because Jasmine has balance issues, other cats tend to react negatively towards her. She cannot defend herself, so a home without other cats is recommended.

If you are interested in me, please contact my rescue family at MeowtownAR@gmail.com to arrange a meeting with my foster home!

meowtownar@gmail.com