Picasso - smokey grey kitten, balance issues - Blacksburg, VA

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
FYI

Cat Picasso - smokey grey kitten, balance issues - Blacksburg, VA

Post by FYI »

https://www.petfinder.com/cat/picasso-64703818/va/blacksburg/animal-hope-alliance-va390/ wrote: Picasso
Domestic Short Hair Blacksburg, VA

Kitten Male Medium Gray / Blue / Silver, Tabby (Buff / Tan / Fawn)

About

Characteristics
Friendly, Affectionate, Gentle, Smart, Independent, Curious, Brave, Loves kisses, Dignified

Coat length
Short

House-trained
Yes

Health
Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs.

Good in a home with
Other cats, dogs, children, other animals. cats, chill dogs.

Adoption fee
$125.00

Meet Picasso
Hola, my name is Picasso, named after the artist because life painted me with a different brush. I was born on 2/1/2023 to my mom and 5 siblings in the dead of winter. It was so cold that night, but Animal Hope Alliance rescued us and placed us in a warm, safe, foster home.

My foster mom says I have soulful eyes. I think it's because I'm a handsome fellow, but I'll try to be modest. I enjoy playing with my siblings and foster cat bro or sitting at an open window to feel the breeze, see what's going on, and smell all the smells. In our room, I like to climb on the cat tower or over a baby gate. I can get myself down a flight of steps, but it may not be the prettiest.

I'm getting used to a harness and time outside with my foster brother. I love the grass and the mulch. I'm a little unsteady, but it doesn't stop me from getting the zoomies.

When I feel scared, like when the small dogs in my foster home see me, I like to crawl under small spaces. I don't care for those little dogs, but the doodle, he's cool. My foster mom thinks I'd make a great travel companion.

The ideal forever home for me would have at least one other cat to bond and play with. Also, my forever home should love eating, because food! I love food, both soft and dry. I love food so much that sometimes I get a little too excited and knock over the bowl. My foster mom wised up and got heavier bowls.

If I sound like the perfect companion, please reach out to Animal Hope Alliance. Hope to see you soon. Adios.

AnimalHopeAlliance@hotmail.com