Sean Connery - orange tabby Manx Syndrome diaper kitten - Colorado Springs, CO

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
FYI

Cat Sean Connery - orange tabby Manx Syndrome diaper kitten - Colorado Springs, CO

Post by FYI »

https://www.petfinder.com/cat/sean-connery-64436007/co/colorado-springs/wild-blue-cats-co350/ wrote: Sean Connery
Domestic Short Hair & Manx Mix Colorado Springs, CO

Young Male Medium

About

Health
Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs.

Meet Sean Connery
Meow, Purr! My name is Sean Connery!. I am a super handsome short-haired orange tabby and I will follow you anywhere! I was surrendered to Wild Blue Cats because I have "Manx Syndrome". You see, I was born without a tail! That makes me super special. I know how to use a litter box, but because I lack a tail, I am also lacking some of the nerves that help me control my bladder. So, when I am super relaxed, I leak... I LOVE to be near you and to sit in your lap, so my foster mom has trained me to wear a diaper so my leaking doesn't offend anyone.

I am super loving and playful! My foster family says that I am almost too loving - as if that is a problem. I love being caressed and loved on, and I always enjoy your company. I am super playful and I'm ready to join in the fun at any time. I like to play fetch with my mouse toy or my sparkly green ball, I will play that for hours! I am curious and I LOVE to play, especially with the wand toys and the laser light. After play, I like to snuggle and nap on your lap. I am an active kitty and what I really want is to be with you and to get pets. I can't get enough attention in my book; I am a lover boy, known to enjoy loads of pets, rump rubs, and lap time.

I am still a kitten so I will probably do well with kids, cats or dogs as long as you follow the introduction procedures provided by Wild Blue Cats!. My dream home would be a house prepared to diaper me and provide lots of play time and where I am the only "baby" in the home. If you would like to meet me, please complete an online application at www.wbcats.org. I am current on vaccinations, have been spayed/neutered and microchipped, and am FIV/FELV negative. Adoption requires an approved application, signed contract, favorable interview and payment of all fees.

Please note: kittens may NOT be adopted as a Barn Cat nor be outdoors unsupervised as they are too young to know how to protect themselves.

contact@wbcats.org