Goat - kitten who wears special boots to protect joints - Garden Grove, CA

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
FYI

Cat Goat - kitten who wears special boots to protect joints - Garden Grove, CA

Post by FYI »

https://www.petfinder.com/cat/goat-mild ... ue-ca2921/
Goat *Mild Special Needs*
Domestic Short Hair Garden Grove, CA

Kitten Female Small Tabby (Gray / Blue / Silver), Gray / Blue / Silver, Gray & White

About

Characteristics
Friendly, Affectionate, Loyal, Playful, Smart, Gentle, Brave, Curious, Funny, Dignified

Coat length
Short

House-trained
Yes

Health
Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs.

Good in a home with
Other cats, dogs, children.

Meet Goat *Mild Special Needs*
Hi there, I’m Goat!

I’m a super affectionate, spunky girl! I’m full of love & endless cuddles & LOVE spending all day long with my favorite people. My foster humans named me “Goat” because I will slam my head affectionately into any hand that comes towards my general direction!

I do have some pretty funny back legs that label me “special needs” but there’s really not much special about my needs other than a requirement to make sure I always have the most fashionable booties in the cat world! :D I have them custom made to protect my joints that I’m not really supposed to be walking on. Other than that, I get around just fine & run just as fast as all the other kitties! :) It is just helpful if my cat trees are a bit lower to the ground & I get my regular yearly check ups with my veterinarian to keep an eye on my special leggies.

I get along with everyone - dogs & cats alike, but I don’t really need them as long as I have a special human to give me love all day long. People are definitely my very favorite :)

Could you be my forever person I can head butt affectionately until the end of time?

***TO APPLY: Please go through https://www.rafikisrescue.com/adoptions (Also the link provided on the next page) and fill out the application on our website. Petfinder inquiries alone will not be considered.

rafikisrescue@gmail.com