Bunni - Manx kitten, stumpy tail, white and black - Liverpool, TX

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
FYI

Cat Bunni - Manx kitten, stumpy tail, white and black - Liverpool, TX

Post by FYI »

https://www.petfinder.com/cat/bunni-70376089/tx/liverpool/lone-star-pawz-tx2673/ wrote: BUNNI
Manx & Tuxedo Mix Liverpool, TX

Young Female Medium Black, Black & White / Tuxedo, White

About

Characteristics
Friendly, Curious, Brave, Independent, Quiet, Dignified, Playful, Gentle, Loyal, Affectionate, Couch potato, Loves Kisses

Coat length
Short

House-trained
Yes

Health
Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs.

Good in a home with
Other cats.

Meet BUNNI
***Special Needs Pet***

Hi, I’m Bunni. I am a kitten that hops like a bunny because I was born with a condition called Manx Syndrome. Even though I am considered special needs, it does not slow me down. I can walk, jump, and play just like any other kitty. I get around by hopping instead of walking. The way I walk, and run is why my fosters named me Bunni. I also have a white, short, cotton tail just like a bunny. My tail is considered ‘stumpy’ because of its short length.

I have such a love for life! I am super intelligent! I love to look out the window to see birds and bugs! I really love to play in boxes. When you are getting my meals ready, I love to sit at your feet to help you. I am a fan of watching television. I will watch anything that you like but watching programs and/or
videos that have kittens and birds in them is my favorite. I also enjoy playing on apps for cats on your phone or iPad.

I eat both canned kitten food and kitten chow. My kitten chow needs to have water added to it, so I get a lot of water daily. Extra water helps me to pee and keeps my bowels healthy. My favorite treat is Churu. If you give me Churu, I am happier when I need assistance emptying my bladder. I am also given
Metamucil in my Churu so that it is easier for me to go to the bathroom… just like a person.

I dream of finding a caring family that will help me express my bladder three times a day. If you do not know how to do this already, your vet will be happy to show you. I may need to wear kitten / baby diapers so I can move around your house freely and keep it clean. If you have a kennel for me to sleep
in, then I do not have to wear diapers at night.

I know that it may be easier to choose a kitten that does not have special needs, but I know that I will enrich your life. I know that there are special humans out there who will provide me with a loving home and care for me for the rest of my life. I promise that your heart will melt when you meet me, and my heart will be forever full when I meet you.

Please reach out to my rescue and they will put you in touch with my foster family. They can answer any questions that you may have about my special needs, personality, and care.

Please consider adopting special needs pets even if you decide not to adopt me. There are so many of us out there that just want a home and a beautiful life.

I cannot wait to meet you!!!!!

With much love and hope for my future,
Bunni

adoptions@lonestarpawz.com