Madame Pussy Cat - "old as dirt" tortie with CRF - Wheaton, IL

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
FYI

Cat Madame Pussy Cat - "old as dirt" tortie with CRF - Wheaton, IL

Post by FYI »

https://www.petfinder.com/cat/madame-pussy-cat-70628325/il/wheaton/st-sophias-forgotten-felines-il692/ wrote: Madame Pussy Cat
Domestic Short Hair Wheaton, IL

Senior Female Medium Tortoiseshell

About

House-trained
Yes

Health
Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs. Kidney Disease Stage 2.

Good in a home with
Other cats, children.

Adoption fee
$75.00

Meet Madame Pussy Cat
Hi! I am Madame Pussy Cat. I am as old as dirt but I still have so much love to give. Sadly I was found wondering around Perry County some kind people brought me into animal control as they could clearly tell I did not belong outside. Perry County immediately reached out for rescue assistance as someone my age does not belong in an animal control. St Sophia's gladly snatched me up and gave me a comfy foster home to land in and get my bearings. The vet has estimated me to be 14+ years and and sadly my bloodwork showed signs of the beginnings of Kidney disease, so I ideally need a diet of kidney food and lots of wet food. I would need bloodwork at my yearly vet visits to monitor the progress of my kidney disease, so far it is at the beginning so with proper management I could have years left to live.

I am an extremely loving who just wants to snuggle on your lap and lavish you in love. I am the purrfect couch buddy. If there is that special person out there willing to take a chance on me, I would love a home of my very own and a person to cuddle for however much time I have left. I get along great with other cats and kids but have not met a dog in St. Sophia's care.

Madame Pussy Cat is spayed, microchipped, fully vaccinated, treated for parasites, and combo-tested negative for FIV/Leuk. Her adoption fee is $75. For more information, please call or text 847-773-7639 or email info.stsff@gmail.com. Please note: We cannot hold cats for any reason. Please do not apply unless you are ready to meet and welcome a new companion into your home within 3 days of applying.

info.stsff@gmail.com