Twister- incontinent, hind limb deformity kitten - Stoughton, WI

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
FYI

Cat Twister- incontinent, hind limb deformity kitten - Stoughton, WI

Post by FYI »

https://www.petfinder.com/cat/twister-incontinent-hind-limb-deformity-70731817/wi/stoughton/misfit-felines-inc-wi575/ wrote: Twister-(incontinent, hind limb deformity) Domestic Short Hair Stoughton, WI

Kitten Female Medium Tabby (Brown / Chocolate)

About

Characteristics
Friendly, Gentle, Affectionate, Curious

Coat length
Short

Health
Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs.

Good in a home with
Other cats.

Prefers a home without
Dogs.

Adoption fee
$75.00

Meet Twister-(incontinent, hind limb deformity)
Hi , I'm Twister, my rescuers drove through a tornado to give me a chance at finding my forever home, not to mention my hind legs are kind-of twisted.

Despite my special back legs, I get around just fine and love to find comfortable places to nap. I'm timid around new cats and don't have any room for bullies in my life, but am down to take turns hitting the ball on the track toy with a friend. I am incontinent, which means I can't control when I go, so someone who can express me a few times a day will really help prevent random accidents. My foster mom puts a puppy pad under a soft blanket on all my favorite napping places plus some easy to clean floors makes my care relatively simple.

I am seeking affection and companionship from someone who enjoys quiet moments and togetherness. If you also appreciate petting, purrs, and giving chin scratches, we might have a lot in common. Are you that special someone I'm looking for?

Est. DOB August 2023, Twister is spayed, vaccinated, microchipped, and tested FIV/Felv negative.

Adopters will also receive an adoption package of goodies valued at around $100 if you visit one or both of our Petstore partners after adoption (Tabby & Jacks and All Paws).

Misfit Felines Inc is a foster based 501(c)3 rescue. All of our cats are in foster homes. The first step in the adoption process is to submit an application.

misfitfelines@gmail.com