Chloe - deaf orange and white tabby - Maitland, FL

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
FYI

Cat Chloe - deaf orange and white tabby - Maitland, FL

Post by FYI »

https://www.petfinder.com/cat/chloe-orange-70703115/fl/maitland/a-better-life-pet-rescue-fl540/ wrote: Chloe (orange)
Tabby Maitland, FL

Adult Female Medium Orange / Red, Tabby (Orange / Red), Orange & White

About

Characteristics
Friendly, Couch potato, Loves Kisses

Coat length
Short

House-trained
Yes

Health
Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs.

Good in a home with
Other cats, children.

Adoption fee
$75.00

Meet Chloe (orange)
Greetings! My name is Chloe, I am a rare orange girl. I am between 3 and 4 years old. My owner passed away and her family could not keep me, so I am looking for a new forever home.

I am deaf, but that certainly doesn't hold me back from being the loving, friendly cat that I am. I love to make biscuits on fuzzy blankets and have a soothing purr when petted.

I enjoy taking naps on the windowsill, as you can see in the photo, which my foster mom gets a chuckle out of. I enjoy the sunlight warming my fur.

I am spayed, vaccinated and litter trained. I'm cool with other chill cats and kids. I haven't been around dogs, but would likely be ok if properly introduced to them!

Please fill out an application at betterlifepets.com/adoption-application

ABLPRadoptions@gmail.com