No Name - American bully needs hip surgery - Billings, MT

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
FYI

Dog No Name - American bully needs hip surgery - Billings, MT

Post by FYI »

https://www.petfinder.com/dog/special-needs-needs-sponsor-70844792/mt/billings/help-for-homeless-pets-mt46/ wrote:
Special needs needs sponsor American Bully Billings, MT

Adult Male Large Brown / Chocolate, White / Cream

About

Coat length
Short

House-trained
Yes

Health
Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs.

Good in a home with
Other dogs.

Meet Special needs needs sponsor
Hello, my name is NAME. I ama 4 year old bully mix. I am current on vaccinations -rabies, distemper/parvo, dewormed, and NEUTERED.

I'm sweet boy looking for a new home. I have hip dysplasia and need a sponsor to have surgery. Good with other dogs contact angie to meet me or help sponsor me. 406-860-8735

Adoption Fee $ 125
This fee helps pay for the vaccinations, spay/neuter, boarding, food, and overall care and shelter of all the animals in our care.

(*Includes spay or neuter with HHP vet. If a personal vet is preferred a partial refund will be issued. KEEP ONLY IF NOT FIXED)

**If you're unable to adopt, please consider donating or volunteering your time to these deserving animals currently living at HHP. They require care and love on a daily basis, which adds up monetarily. Our shelter is funded by donations and adoption fees alone. The need is great within our community and your support matters.

If you have questions, please stop by any day between 1pm-6pm. Contact our office at (406) 896-1700 or Angie (406) 860-8735.

Hhpmontana1@gmail.com