Spud - multi-handicap Frenchie pup needs ❤️ hospice adoption - San Antonio, TX

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
FYI

Dog Spud - multi-handicap Frenchie pup needs ❤️ hospice adoption - San Antonio, TX

Post by FYI »

https://www.petfinder.com/dog/spud-70936163/tx/san-antonio/fuzzy-texan-animal-rescue-tx2338/ wrote: Spud
French Bulldog San Antonio, TX

Puppy Male Medium Black, Brown / Chocolate

About

Characteristics
Friendly, Affectionate, Loyal, Gentle, Playful, Curious, Funny, , Loves Kisses

Coat length
Short

Health
Vaccinations up to date, special needs.

Good in a home with
Other dogs, children.

Meet Spud
Hi my name is spud or spud the stud as my foster mom says. I am looking for a hospice home. I am a 10 week old French bulldog. Im a pretty special guy have a few conditionsHydrocephalus, Cleft palate& basically half of a brain. But you WOULD NEVER know I had any of these conditions, because I am a 100% amazing little boy. I love to play, I love to hop like a bunny. I love to play tug of war with my brother. My favorite parts of the day are running around, napping and eating.
I may have only half of a brain, but I listen better than most humans. My life expectancy is unknown, but I am the definition of Yolo & my theme song is Eye of the tiger. I promise you will never have a dull or sad day in my presence. I just looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with, for how ever long that may be. Hope to show you my happy drifting & burn outs.
If you are interested in adopting Spud as a hospice animal and bring him into your home, please fill out the application below, and our team would be more than happy to reach out to you and answer any questions you may have
You can find my form "Adoption Application " at: https://form.jotform.com/201147330778151

fuzzytexaninfo@gmail.com