Kinsale - low vision and hearing Australian shepherd pup - Grove City, OH

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
FYI

Dog Kinsale - low vision and hearing Australian shepherd pup - Grove City, OH

Post by FYI »

https://www.petfinder.com/dog/kinsale-71191860/oh/grove-city/speak-for-the-unspoken-oh1024/ wrote: Kinsale
Australian Shepherd Grove City, OH

Puppy Female Medium White / Cream

About

Coat length
Long

Health
Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs.

Good in a home with
Other dogs, cats, children.

Adoption fee
$325.00

Meet Kinsale
Bio for miss Kins!

Name: Kinsale
Male or female?: Female
Approximate Age: 12 weeks
Breed: Australian Shepard
Weight: about 15 pounds
Any impairments: Mostly deaf and vision impaired
Potty trained?: Working on it!
Crate trained?: Working on it!
Good with other dogs?: Yes
Good with cats?: Yes
Good with kids?: Yes
Commands known: Sit, no, good girl
Needs fenced in yard?: Not needed
Need another dog in the home?: She would like that but would also do well alone!
Energy level (high/med/low)?: Medium
Bio

Hi, I’m Kinsale! ?? I came all the way from Oklahoma to find my forever family. I used to live primarily outside so I have been LOVING snuggling on couches, beds, and blankets. My foster mom says I’m sort of a chameleon- if you want to snuggle, I’ll gladly join, but if you want to play, I’m ready to run around and bark in excitement! I can hear loud noises, but I do best with hand signs for commands. I can also see well enough to follow you around and play with my toys, but may need some help in the dark or if you want me to notice something small.

I’m a quick learner- I learned how to use the stairs and how to respond to the command to sit within two days! I’m not sure yet how to let you know when I need to go potty, but if you take me outside routinely I’ll go almost immediately. I love playing with my 60lb dog foster brother, I think I can hold my own. There’s a cat around here too, but I don’t pay him much attention. Because I’m just a puppy, I’ll occasionally chew on things I shouldn’t, but I’m easily redirected. Out of everything, I really love food and will do just about anything for a treat!

I’m located in Grove City, Ohio and will be ready to join you at home just as soon as I finish my shots and get spayed. I can’t wait to meet you!

If you are interested in adopting this dog, please review our adoption policies and apply online at [www.speakfortheunspoken.com/adopt](http://www.speakfortheunspoken.com/adopt).

Visit [www.speakfortheunspoken.com](http://www.speakfortheunspoken.com/) will give you more information about our rescue.

***PLEASE READ*** WE DO NOT RESPOND TO PETFINDER OR EMAIL INQUIRIES. Please fill out an application on our website if you are interested in adopting this dog. We will only set up a meeting with the dog once you have an approved adoption application. We actively manage our dogs on Petfinder.

Adopt@speakfortheunspoken.com