Blossom - tan French bulldog, wheelchair, stroller - Claremont, CA

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
FYI

Dog Blossom - tan French bulldog, wheelchair, stroller - Claremont, CA

Post by FYI »

https://www.petfinder.com/dog/blossom-71494146/ca/claremont/frenchies-united-rescue-ca3156/ wrote: Blossom
French Bulldog CLAREMONT, CA

Young Female Small

About

Characteristics
Affectionate, Friendly, Gentle, Smart

House-trained
Yes

Health
Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs.

Good in a home with
Other dogs, cats, children.

Adoption fee
$500.00

Meet Blossom
SEX: Female/Spayed
WEIGHT:18 lbs
KIDS: yes
OTHER DOGS: yes
CATS: yes

Hi, it’s me, Blossom! I’ve got some great news to share! I will be ready to find my FUR-ever home soon!
I am three years old and weigh about 18lbs. My story began when I was found wandering a neighborhood, abandoned in my wheelchair, dirty and in pain. FUR rescue saved me after no one came looking for me. I have been treated for an infection, and got care for the wounds on my arms and legs. I was taken to the vet and the confirmed my injuries in my legs are old and were not treated. Because of that, I am unable to use my back legs. The good news is, I still have control of my bowels!

I’ve been enjoying so much love and care with my foster family! On the weekends, we head to the park, restaurants, and farmers markets—I love car rides! Now, I can't wait to bring joy and love to my new FUR-ever family!
Personality-wise, I'm a happy-go-lucky girl! I love relaxing in my bed, but I'd rather be taking in the sights and sniffs on a stroller ride. Some of my favorite things include car rides, walks in my stroller, and, of course, treats! I'm not a fan of getting dirty, but who is?
On a scale of 1-10, I'm about a 4 for energy and a 9 for affection. I'm not aggressive, but I might bark at new dogs and cats until I get to know them. I have the cutest little "bork!" I'm a mellow girl with no signs of destructiveness.
I'm a paraplegic and can't use my back legs, but I get around great in my wheelchair and drag bag. I've been working on my potty training and doing really well. I wear diapers at times, but if you take me outside I will go potty outside. I also know how to go to the potty pads!
I'm crate trained, and I could live in an apartment. I love kids, other dogs, and even cats with slow introductions.
I'm looking for a FUR-ever home with someone who is available to take me out for frequent potty breaks. I absolutely adore people and I'm just so happy to be by your side after the life I've had. I can adapt to a flexible environment as long as there’s a little patience with introductions.
I come with my brand new stroller, wheelchair, and drag bag!
Think we would be a great match? If so, please click on the link in the bio to complete an adoption application! You could also help me find my FUR-ever home by sharing this with others who would be a perfect match.

frenchiesunitedrescue@gmail.com