Tripod GSD, Dallas

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
critters
Founding Member

Tripod GSD, Dallas

Post by critters »

Please read below and if you can help, contact Hope at hcarroll@systemssourceinc.com . Thank you and please pass this on to anyone who might offer her a wonderful home.

From my friend who rescued and is taking care of Gracie, the German Shepherd who lost one of her legs to a school bus accident (after walking her master to the bus stop). If anyone knows of a loving home, please let her know.

Gracie:
This is my last effort for Grace. She is living with me now and I really love her but...5 dogs is more than even I can handle. She needs a good home where someone can give her lots of love. She likes to snuggle, play, go for a walk or just lay beside you while you watch TV.
She is current on her shots, fixed, and healthy.
She loves kids and other dogs as long as they aren't too small.
everyone that meets her falls in love with her!
If you know of anyone who would like to have this beautiful girl, please pass this email on to them.
I really appreciate everyone's help very much.

Hope