Alice needs her forever home.

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
maynardsmom

Alice needs her forever home.

Post by maynardsmom »

Alice has been at the shelter for several months now. She looks so sweet, just through her picture, I have gotten a bit attached to her. They say she needs a quiet home -- having four cats and a large dog, we don't quite fit the "quite" home.

Here is her Petfinder page, just in case anyone knows of someone who might give her a home.

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/dis ... id=6809174
az and vulpes

Re: Alice needs her forever home.

Post by az and vulpes »

i am not quite a forever home yet...but, can i get an update at least? does she still need a home? i may have one for her in the next month...either on her own with two theater tech friends, or with me and az in indy. either way she would be in a dog free apartment with little crazieness. the issue is getting me settled first, so she's not confused by moving boxes and such.
maynardsmom

Post by maynardsmom »

It looks like Alice recently found her forever home!

I was excited and happy to see that you were interested in taking Alice into your family. Will you still be looking for a cat when you move?
az and vulpes

Post by az and vulpes »

yes yes we wants another kitty to play with! no more stinky drooly doggies! someone who will wash my face for me and share my toy mice!

i think azrael has voiced his opinion. i can definately not have more than two (az+ one other), my new place is a little too small, but i may know of some other people looking for a cat or two by august at the latest.

sniffs & kisses!