help in finding a home

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in need of rescue or adoption.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
If a Petfinder listing has no photo, the pet's page is no longer available—it's possible the pet has already been adopted.
hannah

help in finding a home

Post by hannah »

first let me say thank you for your respones to my question about sores from dragging back legs. i was out of town for a few days and i was not able to respond to your answers, thank you very much. my daughter has told me that they are not able to take care of hannah {the dogs name} she is a very lovley labrador, sweet and loving, i live in very small trailer and i cannot have her here. or i would take care of her, does anyone have any information on how to find her a good home? any info would be helpful. Thank you so much
Bobbie
Wheelchair Expert

Re: help in finding a home

Post by Bobbie »

How about telling us where you are? That would help in directing you to someone who might be able to help.

Bobbie
Bobbie Mayer
"Corgis on Wheels: Understanding and Caring for the Special Needs of Corgis with Degenerative Myelopathy or DIsk Disease available now!
http://www.corgiaid.org/cart/corgisonwheels