need vet recommendation for northwest Riverside County Calif

For urgent matters only. Please post all other requests in the appropriate category. Do not post "Rescue Needed" or "Financial Aid Needed" here. They have their own forums (below).
Forum rules
If your pet has a medical emergency, please contact a veterinarian immediately.
Barbara Boehmer

need vet recommendation for northwest Riverside County Calif

Post by Barbara Boehmer »

I need a recommendation for a vet in northwest Riverside County, California (preferably near Pedley or Jurupa) that can treat an elderly manx cat with spina bifida, renal failure, heart problems (hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, hypertension, heart murmur), anemia, and other problems. My former vet has become unavailable and my cat is in serious condition. I can go to the night/weekend/holiday emergency clinic tonight, but I need to find a place to transfer her to Monday, if she survives. Since most such places will be closed on the weekend, I need to find someplace in advance today.
Barbara Boehmer (not a veterinarian, just a fellow pet owner)
Dianne

Re: need vet recommendation for northwest Riverside County Calif

Post by Dianne »

http://de.lirio.us/find/riverside-river ... rinarians/

Hi Barbara, I don't live in CA, but found this list on the internet. Hopefully someone who knows more will come along soon and respond.

Welcome back. You helped me with my cat Lucky several years ago. I hope your kitty can get some help soon.

Dianne
GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily

Post by GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily »

Barbara, I have found that you get the best informatoin from the locals. And nowadays, EVERYONE blogs. Find a local paper, a blog your question, you will get a TON of info. When someone blogs here, I tell them who I LOVE and I state (without slandering anyone) that I have been to every vet in the county.
Karen, Andy's ^i^ mom
Lethal White Aussies Rule!
INTERACTIVE RESCUE SITE!
http://www.s8.createphpbb.com/lethalwhiteauss/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LethalWhiteAussieRescue/
wardgrl33

Post by wardgrl33 »

Hi Barbara- I live by the Ontario Airport and Im not sure if that is too far for you to travel. Our vet Dr. Adam Wright at Ontario Vet Hospital is wonderful. He is truthful and kind. He loves what he does and becomes very involved in the care of animals. I have sent all 3 of my pets to him through the years and would NEVER go anywhere else. He did everything in his power to save my beloved Zoe last year from a rare disease-we finally had to say goodbye...If is werent for Dr Wright she would have not lived an extra 2 years. Today as I write our new little beagle is in surgery with him from a horrible car accident. I trust him and his staff to do what is best for our family. I bet you could call his office and he can recommend a vet by you if you are unable to travel to Ontario.
gemee

Post by gemee »

Barbara last posted a month ago, so I am fearing it is too late.
nicki

Post by nicki »

DR BUTCHKO
MISSION BLVD
OFF 60 FREEWAY and RUBIDOUX
RIVERSIDE, CA