PLEASE LOOK!

For urgent matters only. Please post all other requests in the appropriate category. Do not post "Rescue Needed" or "Financial Aid Needed" here. They have their own forums (below).
Forum rules
If your pet has a medical emergency, please contact a veterinarian immediately.
jennyandmaggie

PLEASE LOOK!

Post by jennyandmaggie »

My sweet baby JRT was run over on Tuesday night. This is the first place I found and has helped to keep me as positive as I can be these past few days. I am documenting her journey... http://maggiesroadtorecovery.blogspot.com/

Please visit and take a look. I would love some feedback, words of encouragement, etc. I know the first post is massively long, but you don't have to read it all if you don't want. I look forward to getting to know you all and develop a system of support throughout the journey I have ahead of me.

Thanks everyone,
Jenny
CarolC

Re: PLEASE LOOK!

Post by CarolC »

Oh, man, what a cute blog! I love that "bright eyes and happy face" picture. That's so amazing about the bladder being empty when she was hit. And it's just as amazing she is on her feet so soon. Bless her little heart. Yes, it will take tough love to keep her crated, but rest will help that broken pelvis and tail, etc. heal. Maybe some chew toys would help? I set my dog's crate up in front of a window where she could look out so she would not be as bored. I'm glad she's doing so well, considering what she's been through. :shock: Wishing her a steady recovery. If you have any questions, for example about toileting or walking, please be sure to ask, you're in the right place. :D

:gang:
jennyandmaggie

Post by jennyandmaggie »

Thank you so much! I am so thankful that it isn't worse than it is, and I know that she is SO lucky. Thanks for the warm welcome!
janew

Post by janew »

Your Maggie is adorable! Hope she continues her progress!
jane
riley'smom

Post by riley'smom »

What an awesome blog you created about Maggie! I am looking forward to continuing to read about her progress. That is awesome that she seems to be getting some feeling back so quickly. She is so adorable -- especially the nap picture :D